Discover the Côtes d’Armor. You will be 30 km from the most beautiful sites.
The Ferme du Père is on the border of the Armor and Argoat (between sea and land), its location allows to discover the maritime heritage or the interior of the Côtes d’Armor. Perros Guirrec and the pink granite coast, the wild coast by Treguier and Plougrescant, Paimpol and the Brehat Island. One hour drive will visit Brest Oceanopolis and many other destinations.
If you like hiking, we provide you with descriptions of the most beautiful circuits Cotes d’Armor and advice adapted to your level (the owner is the holder of the federal license to hike).
For your leisure, the surrounding countryside offers: hiking, mountain biking, tennis in the village, and within a radius of 6 km: equestrian centers, Armoria (aquatic leisure park).
We advise you
Le château de la Roche Jagu Just 15 km from the farm ; paying exhibitions in season, access to the garden and the park is free of charge and allows you to go downstairs. walk to Trieux.
Paimpol and the island of Bréhat at 25 km: stroll on the quays of the ancient city of Terre Neuvas after visiting the island of Bréhat accessible by boat from the Pointe de l ‘Arcouest (10 to 15 minutes crossing ), a crossing every hour in season. On your return, make a detour to the l’abbaye de Beauport.
For lovers of parks and gardens, near Tréguier you will find:
Les jardins de Kerdalo in Trédarzec, created by Peter Wolkonsky in 1965, present a large collection of plants and terraces to the Italian on 18 hectares. From April to September, visits every Monday and Saturday from 14:00 to 18:00. In July and August, every day (except Sunday) from 14:00 to 18:00.
Le jardin exotique de Kestellic, of 6 hectares, in Plouguiel is an exotic garden with remarkable elements. Open from April to September on Wednesdays and Sundays from 14:00 to 18:00, in July and August every day (except Saturdays) from 14:00 to 18:00.
“Ground” Activities within a radius of 10 km accessible by bike through small country roads:
- Tennis: a communal court in the village at 1 km.
- Begard: Armoripark (leisure park with play pool) open from April to September. 9 hole golf course open daily.
- Guingamp: swimming pool.
- Cap Armor: set of sports and cultural activities accessible alone or with family.
“Sea” Activities within a radius of 30 km:
- Pontrieux: nautical center. Ride and hike, kayak and river.
- Paimpol: nautical center. Sailing and sea kayaking.
- Lezardrieux: nature walk in the estuary of the Trieux, walk to the lighthouse Croix kayak, discovery of the estuary of the Trieux Oumiak (canoe 8 seats motor) for the discovery of fauna and flora, oyster farming and marine farm. From Paimpol to the estuary’s house by steam train, then accompanied by a guide to discover the natural treasures of the Trieux valley by canoe. Fishing opportunities at sea (on request).