Welcome to the Father’s Farm
Labelled 4 * by the Ministry of tourism in 2015, booking.com Excellence Guest Review Awards for the last 4 years, Airbnb.com Super Host
This old family farm (1869) has been completely renovated while keeping its furniture and its cachet.
The cottage is ideally located for the enjoyment of the whole family and allow you to discover the most beautiful sites of the Cotes d’Armor in Brittany. The Pink Granite Coast, Paimpol, Brehat Island, Treguier, the Wild Coast and the Armoripark Amusement Park are only 6 km away. Guingamp, small town of character with its half-timbered houses, 7 km.
We are at your disposal to prepare your stay for the best (detailed maps, documentation and tourist advice).
Circuit suggestions for cyclists and hikers (guides, maps and tips).
The owner is a federal organizer of hikes.
You can stay in the farm (6 people) or in the barn (4 people), private terraces, overlooking a large garden equipped with a barbecue, “allée de boules” , picnic table, ping pong table and swings .
The beds are made upon arrival, cleaning and maintenance products provided. “Baby” equipment and bicycles available free of charge. Free Wi-Fi.
Coffee, tea, “homemade” jam and cider at your disposal, we can provide everything for the breakfast ; the fresh bread is delivered graciously in the morning.
You will love:
- Vegetable garden at your disposal for vegetables and seasonal fruits, plants of the world: Sichuan pepper, yuzu, Japanese pear, Polish apricot, bitter orange, persimmon …
- Free WIFI.
- Bed linen provided and beds made on your arrival. Cleaning and washing products provided. The bathroom linen can be provided as an option.
- Baby equipment provided on request: cot, high chair, safety gate …
- Bicycles available free of charge.
- Pets accepted without supplement on request.
- Holiday checks accepted.